TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Aerials Australia requires payment in full before we begin processing your order
- Aerials Australia accepts payment via Paypal, both accounts or credit card via paypal
- Aerials Australia strives to ship from our warehouse in Queensland Australia with Australia Post standard shipping, however in the rare circustance stock is unavailable we may ship from our warehouse in Shanghai with express shipping.
- We reserve the right to change the shipping carrier, depending on stock availability, destination country.
- For Australian orders, manufacturing usually takes 5-10 working days, with delivery time 2-5 working days from shipping.
- For international orders (air mail), delivery time may take up to 3-4 weeks from shipping date.
- For international express courier orders, delivery time may take up to 1-2 weeks from shipping date.
If for any reason we cannot fill your order within the specified times above, within 2 business days of placing your order a representative will advise you when the order will be processed and delivered.
- Aerials Australia does not accept refunds if you simply change your mind. Please make sure you select your product carefully.
- Aerials Australia thoroughly check each order before shipping to ensure quality standards. We accepts refunds only if your product is defective on arrival (ie, caused by post), or you receive the wrong product. Please notify us within 14 days of receiving the product if any of the above is applicable and you wish to return your product. Return the defective or wrongly shipped product to us within 14 days of notification.
You will need to provide the following information, most of which will be on your invoice before we can offer a refund or replacement:
- Name and contact details of original purchaser
- Copy of invoice (including invoice number, invoice date and name of product to be returned)
- Date of receiving the product
- Reason for return
- If you return a product because it was defective on arrival but we find that the product is in full working condition or any defects or damage were caused after you took receipt of the product, it will be returned to you. You will be invoiced a processing fee and any freight costs associated with the return. These invoiced amounts will be payable within 14 days of receipt of the invoice.
- If the product is defective or you received the wrong product, upon receipt of the return product, we will offer you to select either a replacement product or store credit to the purchase value, including freight.
- A copy of the purchase invoice must be included with the returned product.
- You are responsible for all the costs associated with the return of the product to us and we will not pay or reimburse any associated costs. We recommend that products returned by post be sent by registered or certified mail. We accept no responsibility for loss or damage occurring in transit. If a product is not returned to us in the same condition it is sent, with no signs of use or wear and tear, it may be returned to you at your cost.
Restrictions Imposed by the Destination Country
Every country has a specific list of articles which are prohibited or restricted. For details on each country, refer to the Australia Post International Post Guide.
Please be aware for international customers to check your countries import fees and tax regulations.
- We do not collect personal information when you visit our site unless you place an order or contact us via our web-based email form.
- When you place an order you will be asked for the following personal information: your name, email address, mailing address, delivery address and phone number. We may share this information, and only that information which is absolutely necessary, with those third parties that are involved in the processing of your order. For example, the financial institution that issued your credit card and shipping carrier for delivery of your order.
- We do not share, sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party without your permission.
- When you submit feedback or questions via email, we will request your name and email address. We use this information solely to respond to your enquiries.
Security Capabilities and Policy for Transmission of Payment Card Details
For credit card transactions, your information is secured by using 2048 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which encrypts information you input.
Aerials Australia takes no responsibility for the use or misuse of purchased equipment. We recommend ensuring your equipment is away from sun or direct light, avoid washing as this may weaken materials, avoid wearing jewellery or clothing items that may nick the fabric. We will always recommend you receive professional training and advice in both the use and the rigging of the equipment you purchase from us, and hire a professional installation of your equipment.